Recorded June 30th, 2009
Larry Bodine, a legal marketing veteran with over 18 years of experience, recently came out clearly against Twitter claiming it was a waste of time, ineffective, and unable to deliver new business to attorneys. Has he softened on his stance since then?Â Listen in as Adrian Dayton grills him on the subject in this edition of the Weekly Voir Dire.
You will also find out:
- How firms can stick their toe in the social media pool
- The most effective strategies for developing more business if your firm has a current area of strength
- A great solution for verifying a return on investment from marketing dollars
- The keys to a productive marketing strategy for lawyers and other professionals (hint: you need a plan)
About Larry Bodine
Follow Larry Bodine on Twitter
Everybody is on LinkedIn (or should be), but most people aren’t really DOING much on there.Â They build a profile, and there they sit.Â Â In today’s Voir Dire we are going to ask David A Barrett, the #1 lawyer on LinkedIn:
- How can LinkedIn users start building relationships
- With Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIN- why Dave Barrett loves LinkedIn so much
- What he recommends to law firms just diving in to social media.
About David Barrett, Esq.
David A Barrett, Esq hasÂ over 10,000 connections across the country and across the world, and growing.Â Listen to find out how he has become a rainmaker by combining the powers of social media with traditional networking.
Please join ME on LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/in/adriandayton
Just over a year ago Alexis Neely sold her million dollar law practice, and she has already moved on toÂ a new million dollar venture.Â What’s her secret?
She Graduated from Georgetown first in her class, joined a top law firm- but soon realized the lifestyle of the large law firms just wasn’t for her.Â How did she get from there, to where she is now?
Tune in for the Weekly Voir Dire to find out what helped her ditch the big firm life to build not only a successful business, but to live a more fulfilling life.
You will also learn:
- Secrets for solo practitioners that can’t seem to keep their head above water.
- Advice on using social media the right way to grow your practice
- An offer for $22,500 of free tools for building your practice that Alexis has put together to make her business successful.
About Alexis Neely