Is the legal industry ready to move away from the billable hour? The current model needs to change, because right now “lawyers gain when the client loses” according to Patrick Lamb. Hear what Patrick has done to become a change agent in the legal community.
Listen in to hear Patrick speak on:
- How law firms can be run more like a business.
- How easy it is for clients to demand change.
- The science and art that go into crafting a non-billable hour model.
- Most importantly, learn how Patrick has had more fun practicing law in the last 18 months, then in the 18 years previous.
Included are his thoughts on Twitter and why its such a powerful tool.
About Patrick Lamb
- Check out his website- http://www.patrickjlamb.com/
- Follow Patrick on Twitter
Patrick has shared his thoughts with us on the revolutionary changes that need to be made in the legal industry, to read about how technology is revolutionizing marketing strategy- click here for a free copy of the Rainmaker Alert.
Great interview. Boy do I have a lot in common with your subject – right down to growing up in Detroit, graduate studies at U of M, coming to Chicago to work, and thinking of law as (gasp) a business. I really like your blog in general. Oh yes, and the point was that I have a longstanding feud with the billable hour. I’ve written about it and today am hosting a webinar about it – see the post on my website if interested. Keep up the great work. I think we are connected on Twitter too, right?